Information about word AIR
Definitions of AIR
- The substance constituting earth's atmosphere, particularly:
- The apparently open space above the ground which this substance fills, formerly thought to be limited by the firmament but now considered to be surrounded by the near vacuum of outer space.
- A breeze; a gentle wind.
- A feeling or sense.
- A sense of poise, graciousness, or quality.
- Pretension; snobbishness; pretence that one is better than others.
- A song, especially a solo; an aria.
- Nothing; absence of anything.
- An air conditioner or the processed air it produces.
- Any specific gas.
- A jump in which one becomes airborne.
- To bring (something) into contact with the air, so as to freshen or dry it.
- To let fresh air into a room or a building, to ventilate.
- To discuss varying viewpoints on a given topic.
- To broadcast (a television show etc.).
- To be broadcast.
- A television or radio signal; media broadcasts in general.
- To ignore (a person).
Synonyms for AIR
Preparation took: 676.3978 ms