Information about word ABU
Definitions of ABU
- : a fan who dislikes and will support any team that is playing against them.
- A language of Papua New Guinea.
- Ab, the fifth month of the Babylonian calendar.
- A minor god of vegetation in Sumerian mythology.
- The ancient Egyptian name for the city of Elephantine, near modern day Aswan.
- A volcano on the island of Honshū in Japan.
- Abu, Yamaguchi, a town in Japan.
- Mount Abu, the highest mountain in the Indian state of Rajasthan.
Preparation took: 856.3640 ms