Information about word ABECEDARIAN
Definitions of ABECEDARIAN
- Someone who is learning the alphabet.
- An elementary student, a novice; one in the early steps of learning.
- Someone engaged in teaching the alphabet; an elementary teacher; one that teaches the methods and principles of learning.
- A work which uses words or lines in alphabetical order.
- Pertaining to someone learning the alphabet or basic studies; elementary; rudimentary.
- Pertaining to the alphabet, or several alphabets.
- Arranged in an alphabetical manner.
- Relating to or resembling an abecedarius.
- A member of a 16th-century Anabaptist sect, follower of the Zwickau prophets (and specially of Thomas Storch), who believed that any kind of knowledge (even basic reading and writing) would keep one from reaching obtaining salvation.
Synonyms for ABECEDARIAN
Preparation took: 601.7478 ms