Information about word AA
Definitions of AA
- A member of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- An AA battery.
- Associate of Arts;
- a treaty between the European Union, its member states and a non-EU country that creates a framework for cooperation between them.
- To antialias.
- A form of lava flow associated with Hawaiian-type volcanoes, consisting of basaltic rock, usually dark-colored with a jagged and loose, clinkery surface. Compare .
- : a self-supporting organization of alcoholic people.
- a recognition of excellence in cinematic achievements, given annually by the .
- a major American airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas.
- , a publication.
- the flagship journal of the , founded in 1888.
- a scientific journal founded in 1955, covering fields related to the peaceful scientific exploration of space.
- a corporation.
- a trade association for the aluminum production, fabrication and recycling industries.
- Double-A: the second-highest level of play in after Triple-A (AAA).
- an American minor league baseball league from 1902 to 1962 and 1969 to 1997.
- a British motoring association founded in 1905.
- an American volunteer health organization focusing on care, support and research for Alzheimer's disease.
- – Americas.
- an infrastructure connected to the at CERN.
- Several waterways in Europe.
Synonyms for AA
- Al Ain
- azidoazide azide
Preparation took: 0.2682 ms